Call for Abstracts
How to submit an abstract?
Abstract submission for poster presentation and oral communications is only possible via the online submission platform (link below). The submission of a one-page abstract is required before 17 September 2023 (extended deadline). Please use the template to prepare your abstract and submit it via the online submission platform.
Rules and Guidelines
Please adhere to the following submission guidelines:
- Your abstract should be written in English.
- Every abstract has to be assigned to at least 1 topic of the conference.
- Abstracts can be submitted for poster presentation or for oral presentation. The final decision whether an abstract is accepted as a poster or as an oral presentation, or even rejected, lies with the SWINTH-2024 Scientific Committee.
- Your abstract should not contain more than 600-800 words.
- Please provide a PDF file bases on the template given by the organizers.
- The PDF must be submitted via the submission platform abstract title, abstract topic and authors.
- All papers will be evaluated with regard to their suitability for the conference, originality, and technical soundness.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reorient oral-presentation papers to poster presentation and vice versa, to obtain the most suitable presentation format.
- Please ensure complete listing and correct order of all (co-)authors, correct formatting and grammar.
- All submitted abstracts can be edited until the submission deadline. To view or edit your abstract please use this link and log in to your abstract submission account.
- Only regular submitted abstracts from registered delegates who paid the registration fees in full will be published in the abstract book.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
SWINTH-2024 Conference Office